Our deck is rotting!
As the demand for our services grows in the Oakville, Mississauga and Burlington areas, we have expanded to fill these needs. We are so thankful to all of our wonderful clients who have told their friends, given us awesome reviews, and generally helped to spread the word. Apparently we are offering a service that people want, and we are happy to be able to offer that service to more and more people! Thank you so much.
We have recently hired some new technicians and have to say that they have more than exceeded our expectations for excellent work ethic, service and quality of work. Here are just a few of the jobs that they have completed the past few weeks, and all with the high quality that Lakeshore Home Maintenance is known for.
- Deck board replacement and repair of framework. – Our client in the Glen Abbey area had a cedar deck that was in great shape for the most part, it just needed a little help on one side due to some water damage. We removed a trim piece on one side and reinforced the joists underneath by laminating a new pressure treated 2×8 to the edge. After that, we attached a new length of cedar along the back edge, sanded down the edges to keep them smooth and the clients deck is good for many more years.
- Eavestrough cleaning and installation of Gutterfilter product to keep leaves out. Our client in Southeast Oakville has a beautiful property with a large canopy of trees over it. Needless to say, the eaves are often clogged and this requires cleaning 3 times a year. With the Gutterfilter product (www.gutterfiltercanada.com) not only do the eavestroughs never need to be cleaned again, but seedlings will NOT grow in them (as they do in some eavestrough protection systems – trust us, we know, we clean them!)
- Drywall repairs and priming/painting – This is where these guys are shining! – A client in West Oak Trails had a water leak caused by improper flashing/caulking on a flat roof. We had our excellent roofer do the repair on the roof, and when we were positive that the leak was gone, we commenced replacing the drywall in the affected area. All smooth, sanded, painted and it looks like new!
- Exterior painting in a townhouse/condo complex in South Oakville – 50 window sills scraped, sanded and painted.
- Install of a new dryer vent in a newly purchased home in Southeast Oakville. Client moved the dryer over to another room, our electrician did the new wiring and we cored a hole into the house and hooked up a new dryer vent. Caulked and sealed outside and now they can do laundry!
- Installed an insulated door in a clients basement (for a cold room) in her new home in Burlington. For the same client we shaved down doors that were not closing properly, cleaned her eaves and installed Gutterfilter, disconnected her washer dryer for a new install, and we will be installing new bi-fold doors to her washing area as well as doing other minor repairs throughout the home.
The list could go on and on, but essentially, we are keeping good and busy, and have the people in place to keep helping more people in the area for many years to come.
We show up, we do excellent work, we clean up, and we want to earn your business. Please call us for your next home repair or renovation. Lakeshore Home Maintenance. Taking care of your “to-do” list…inside and out. 289-242-8439